Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Avatar

Virtual world is where I used to let lose myself and flow with the feelings and emotions of that minute which gave me immense power to express myself... I use to blabber, gossip, chatter, share, ... I was true to myself while doing all this... but never realized the person on other side of window is just merely an avatar with profile picture screaming yes that's me, custom message which portray false ideologies, status with merely red and green dots...... no eye gazes, no unspoken silence, no gestures... just these yellow smileys who can emote us....avatar as it clearly states is just a mask... How human can be substituted by a window ?
Lets first rely on human being made of flesh and bones rather than a window who is a hollow person an avatar...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Images

Makes visitor thinking..

Kirti said...

how true...